What’s going on now?
I have a habit of abusing blogs (in the sense that they don’t really get updated often, but I’m going to try change that for the nth time.)
The CPPS.me team has been talking about how we can improve our site (and game), and we came to a few conclusions. Here they are.
- CPPS.me is aiming towards a Club Penguin alternative, rather than a Private Server.
- The services we provide must be given a more professional touch
- We need to work on scalability.
Those are the points in a nutshell, now let’s elaborate (.. in order)
- CPPS.me needs to set itself apart from other services of the same type. There needs to be more than just freedom of filters. As it has been for several weeks, certain servers are filtered to be friendly to new(coming from Club Penguin?) users. Others are without restrictions. We are more than the others who emulate Club Penguin, and we’re going to start showing that more, starting with including all updates & development notices on this blog (as well as any announcements).
- If we’re going to be a Club Penguin alternative, we need to act the part. This’ll probably involve a redesign of the website, etc.
- Our software (and hardware) needs to be upgraded to scale with our large user base, as well as supporting high load just like Club Penguin. Our login server already does this (see below..)
Our new software
We’ve been working on some new features for CPPS.me, most of them behind the scene. I’m going to announce the first in a long range of updates.
..the new login server!
Eu colocando grafite na lapiseira :
Hey, girl, get your Lumpy Space Princess fix Monday night on Cartoon Network with the premiere of Rebecca Sugar and Cole Sanchez’s “Gotcha!” Michelle Xin and Martin Ansolabehere made this title card which is a lot less lame than your title card.
Avenger Time! with Cap, Thor, Hulk & Iron Man
The episode’s background designers were ghostshrimp and Santino Lascano. The painters were Martin Ansolabehere, Sandra Calleros, and Ron Russell. Nick Jennings is the show’s art director.
( ) apaixonado coração no peito sofre sem você do lado (8)
(X)desesperado, cadê o final de semana e o feriado?